Booking a Disney vacation may seem easy with the endless amount of information on the internet. But this much information can be overwhelmin
Benefits of Using a Travel Agent:
- You’re Dealing with an Expert: I’m endlessly qualified and highly knowledgeable when it comes to Disney vacations. As I mentioned before, I worked at Disney World in the Entertainment Department and took business classes through Disney University on the property. You can probably guess what I did in that department, but it’s all very hush hush. During my time as a Cast Member, I was in the parks every day either for work or play. I stayed in many different resorts across the property and ate at most of the popular restaurants. I can give you honest reviews about each of these places to help you with your reservations. IOn top of that, I recently graduated from the Disney College of Knowledge, which is a Travel Agent training program designed to prepare Agents for booking Disney vacations for their clients. Easy to say, I know my stuff!
- It’s Free to You: Suppliers like Disney and most, if not all, hotels and tours pay Travel Agents a commission when we book on behalf of them because we’re doing their job for them. They are willing to take a cut and pay us for doing the marketing and planning for them. This costs nothing extra to you. That being said, please be aware that the only way Travel Agents are paid is if we book on your behalf. If you work with us then decide later to book through a travel website, we won’t be compensated. We really appreciate it if we can work with you through the whole process, if you’re willing to have us.
- Your Wish is My Command: Think of me as your personal assistant. I do all the work, planning, and follow-up for you. If you want to spend hours researching a destination, international border control stipulations, and Travel Insurance plans, that’s totally cool. If you’d rather have someone do it for you, let me do it!
- Resources: As an Agent, I have an endless amount of resources and a huge network of Travel Professionals to refer to. This is something a travel website won’t offer to you. Agents tend to be the first to be notified when a supplier announces new upcoming promos as well.
- No Upselling: As a small business owner and artist, supporting my dream of planning Disney vacations for people, I promise to be honest and upfront. This is my business so I’m not pressured to make certain amounts on commission. What does it hurt? It’s a completely free service and I actually like doing it. I offer honest opinions on hotels, parks, and dining and there will be no upselling on my part. I’ll always be on the lookout for what is best for you.
How much you want me involved in your planning is completely up to you. If you’d like me to schedule every FastPass, Dining Reservation, hotel and flights, I can do that. If you just want me to purchase tickets, I’m down for that too! See below for all the services I offer when booking your dream vacation.
Complete Service Offers:
- Packages: Some packages offer discounts if you book during certain seasons. Other discounts seem great, but are not worth it once you read the fine print. I can do the budget hunting and pricing out for you. If you find a discount before I do, I can add it to your package no problem.
- Dining Reservations: You can make dining reservations online 180 days before your vacation if you’re staying offsite and 190 days if you’re onsite. This year, to make it even harder for us, they’re adding Disney Good Neighborhood Hotels to the 190-day exception. It’s become increasingly difficult in booking the popular restaurants like Be our Guest since this system launched. People tend to get up at 3:00 AM on their 180/190-day mark just to ensure they get a seat. I am happy to be up in the wee hours to work on your reservations. If they happen to be full, I have the ability to set up systems that will alert me if a reservation becomes available.
- FastPasses: With dining reservations and travel time, FastPasses can quickly become a logistical nightmare. I can help schedule your FastPasses and make sure they work will your other reservations.
- Dining Plan: The most often Disney question asked: Is the Dining Plan a good deal? I can help draw out comparisons and figure out if the Dining Plan is right for you.
- Resort Research: If you want to make sure the hotel is more kid-oriented or have a more of an “adult feel,” I have plenty of recommendations. I can help you make requests for arranging to have a crib for your room or asking for ADA accommodations as well.
So drop me a line from my quote form here. It’ll be a blast!